Raue Center for the Arts
Crystal Lake, IL
Engage is excited to announce we will be returning to The Raue Center for the Arts this December for our magical Nutcracker. Open Auditions for this incredible show will be August 30 for dancers 4-18 years and Dance Theatre dancers Level 1-3. August 29 will be auditions for our Dance Theatre dancers Level 4-Company. More details to follow soon and per the guidance of the State. Tentative dates December 14th through the 20th.
2020 NUTCRACKER AUDITIONS
Sunday, August 30
Three easy steps to register:
1. Fill out audition form and return to studio via email with photo attached.
2. Visit online registration link below to register with SignUpGenius.
3. Call or email studio to pay audition fee. If you have a card on file for tuition, we can process the fee on that card at your request.
4 Year Olds: 11:00-11:30 PM
5-6 Year Olds and Level 1: 11:30-12:00 PM
7-8 Year Olds and Level 2: 12:00-12:30 PM
9-12 Year Olds and Level 3: 12:30-1:00 PM
13 Year Olds and up: 1:00-1:30 PM
All Boys 3 & Up: 1:30-2:00 PM
Adults will not need to audition. Please fill out the audition form and submit to Engage Dance Academy by August 28th.
There is an audition fee of $20 due via credit card to be pre-charged by August 28 at 5:00 PM. Paperwork and audition form needs to be completely filled out and emailed to [email protected] by August 28 with a scanned/digital photo. We will be unable to accept physical paperwork or payments on the day of auditions. Dancers must be enrolled in classes at Engage Dance Academy after accepting a role in The Nutcracker.
- In order to ensure social distancing, we will be pre-registering dancers for auditions. Times may be subject to change depending on amount of dancers auditioning in each age group. We ask that our families please be flexible so we can give everyone a chance to audition while maintaining social distance guidelines.
- Please check in 1/2 hour before audition time.
- Auditions for the Nutcracker will be held at Engage Dance Academy in Crystal Lake.
- Please wear to auditions: Girls: Leotard, Tights, and Ballet Shoes (Dance Theatre dancers should wear level specific leotard); Boys: Athletic attire
- Hair must be in bun and off face.